Concurrences in partnership with Fordham Competition Law Institute will hold the inaugural Antitrust in Life Sciences on Monday, 23 March, 2020 from 1:30 to 6:30 pm at Fordham Law School in New York.Confirmed keynote speakers are:
(1) FTC Commissioner Noah Joshua Phillips,
(2) Paul Csiszár, European Commission – DG COMP’s Head of Antitrust Unit for Pharma and Health Services,
(3) Gail Levine, FTC Deputy Director, Bureau of Competition in charge of Healthcare cases, and
(4) Scott Hemphill, NYU Professor and former NY AG Antitrust Chief.
There will be three panels:
• Panel 1: Generics Exclusion: What Conduct Crosses the Lines? – Product Hoping, Patent Settlement, Class Certification…
• Panel 2: Do Pharmaceutical Mergers Harm Consumers?
• Panel 3: The Counsel’s Perspective: How to ensure Antitrust Compliance?
You can see all confirmed speakers, and register for free on the dedicated website: