AnJie Broad is a full-service law firm with a wide range of practice areas. We are committed to delivering high-quality bespoke legal solutions to clients.
AnJie Broad has extensive experience serving clients in practice areas such as Capital Market & Securities, Antitrust & Competition, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution, Labor & Employment, Cross-border Investment & Acquisition, Insurance & Reinsurance, Maritime & Shipping, Banking & Finance, Energy, International Trade, Technology Media & Telecommunications, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Private Wealth Management, Real Estate & Construction, Hotels Resorts & Tourism and Media, Game and Entertainment & Sports.
We have won multiple awards in most of the above areas, so you can rest assured that your business will be left in safe hands should you engage us.
AnJie Broad was founded by a group of senior attorneys from different practice areas, and all of its key partners are graduates of the most prestigious law schools in China and overseas, with abundant work experience from leading international law firms.
Many of AnJie Broad’s partners are highly recommended by respected legal ranking agencies, such as Chambers & Partners, Who’s Who legal, Legal 500, IFLR1000, Asialaw Profiles, Asia Legal Business, LEGALBAND, Benchmark Litigation and China Business Law Journal.
We have implemented training and development strategies to nurture and support the development of partners, counsel, lawyers and other professionals within our firm. We do this through regular training, collective discussions, and mentoring by experienced professionals with high-level expertise. All of this helps our employees with different backgrounds and experiences to achieve personal growth within the Firm and promotes stable growth.
Our lawyers adopt interdisciplinary approaches to provide clients with practical solutions. This approach allows for the creation of synergies generated from the knowledge and experiences of partners in different practice areas serving different industries.
We attach importance to environmental, social, and governance issues. We participate in social welfare undertakings, provide pro bono legal services, donate to charities, and provide young talents with academic scholarships.
- Our partners mostly have the experience of working in well-known foreign law firms or studying and working overseas for a long time.
- Our partners often attend conferences organized by international organizations and professional associations and give keynote speeches. A considerable number of them have published legal professional works or published professional articles in renowned magazines at home and abroad constantly, which have certain influence in both academic and practical communities in and outside China.
- Our large and diverse client base spans from finance, Internet, mobile Internet, industrial production, construction and real estate, high-tech, energy, mining, communication, media, medical and health care, education, fast-moving consumer goods, retail, food, to transportation. There are not only Fortune 500 and other large multinational companies, but also large state-owned enterprises, financial institutions and eminent private enterprises, especially top leading Internet and high-tech enterprises.
- AnJie Broad lawyers and partners have been invited to act as legal adviser and consulting expert of many trade associations and non-governmental organizations, and also been appointed as arbitrator of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing Arbitration Commission, Shanghai Arbitration Commission, Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration, Hong Kong International Arbitration Center and Asian International Arbitration Centre (Kuala Lumpur).
- We have close cooperation with law schools and research institutes of famous universities, for instance, Peking University, Tsinghua University, Fudan University, Wuhan University, Renmin University of China, China University of Political Science and Law, University of International Business and Economics and East China University of Political Science and Law, and many of our lawyers serve as adjunct professors, postgraduate tutors or researchers of these institutions.
- Our lawyers are often asked to attend the meetings on discussion and demonstration of laws and regulations of regulatory authorities (e.g. Ministry of Commerce, China Securities Regulatory Commission, National Development and Reform Commission, State Administration for Market Regulation, State Administration of Foreign Exchange and Ministry of Natural Resources), legislative bodies and academic institutions, to offer suggestions for the enactment and amendment of laws, and thus actively promote the process of legislation and law enforcement in China. They follow the latest legal research trends, and make continuous and in-depth research on the cutting-edge issues of law.
- AnJie Broad has established and maintained good trust and cooperative relations with first-class law firms in European and American countries (e.g. United States, Britain, Germany and France), as well as major economic regions (e.g. Australia, Japan, South Korea and Southeast Asia), in its long-term provision of cross-border transaction legal services for Chinese and foreign clients.
- By joining Meritas, a premier global alliance of commercial law firms, ANJIE & BROAD enhances its advantages and level in local laws, rates and international client service in overseas investment destinations.
- Benefiting from its rich local practical experience, international vision and global legal cooperation network, AnJie Broad is especially capable of providing global legal protection for Chinese enterprises implementing “Going Global” Strategy in a more convenient and economic way.